Wednesday 17 September 2014

Tweeting


We have created hashtags for the topic of aeroplanes


#planesintowar (Revival)

#aerialphoto (Jeet)

#dogfight (Sam)

#itsabirditsaplane (Hannah-May)

#kingofthesky (Luke)

#WWIairfight (Jayden)

#airwar (Jayden)

#zepplane (Cameron)

#bmbs (Cory)


Our Tweets


Based on the information from WWI air power


OMG in WWI they put cameras on planes #spyintheskies   (Angel)

Planes in making.Can't wait to glide like a bird #airtastic (Luke)

I am in a plane by myself searching for info about the enemy #otl (Cameron)

Bombing planes would miss by 2 km from its target #KABOOM (Angel)

Planes with cameras What next #biplane (James)

Started 2 use guns on planes now, killing da enemy and dat gosh #flyin (Jasmine)

people were killed because of bombs in WWI innocent men, women and children died in air raids #stopthebombs (Hannah-May)

I'm waiting here in my Zepplin Just observing the enemy #stalker (Cameron)


Trenches

YUCK! The soldiers from ww100 had to sleep around rats ! #biggerthancats (Angel)

EWWW!! Muddy icky and smelly trenches Horrible conditions Dead bodies everywhere #missinghome (Priyanka)

foot stuck in the mud bugs up my leg shovels getting stuck #dirtmen (Rayleina)

no bath #homeless (Adam)

I love my job, all I do is shoot people and they can do nothing about it #saidnooneever (Angel)

Conscription

deciding who goes to war hoping its not me #conscription (Liam)

picking out a piece of paper #SOS (Justus)

Why do we have to fight We didnt strt this Why do we have to end it #ourrights (Abril)

Imagine A letter saying you are off to war #gottaBprepared (Michelle)

I hope they dont choose me next #conscription (Taylor)

DAM tods not interested Gonna die SOS #served (Jasmine)

Got busted to go to war im done with kill me already #death (Rayleina)

No way I am going #expectations (Samantha)

got handed a gun #whatdoIdo (Adam)

I wanna go home #sad (Justus)

Tanks


we just got new vehicles they scared off a few Germans #pumped (Luke)

A new vehicle time to test it #excited (James)

OMG rolling over bodies #sadlife (Milliana)

 

Chemical Warfare

scary as there is gas everywhere saw people die an ran Anyone no what it is? #gasattack (Cory)

eyes blur skin itches nose wrinkling Whats that smell #gasattack (Abril)

How would you feel if you wlked into mist and collapsed #dontsniff (Michelle)

Our own gas #timeforpayback (Cory)


Gallipoli

Failed first time trying again #gonnasucceed (James)

Landing Guns eating us Small numbers #bloody (Samuel)


Pacifist


Dont want to fight Waste of time Peace is love and happiness #whitepoppy (Priyanka)

Fighting = Death Peace = Life #lifecycle (Cameron)

Poor Archie! Tied to a pole on the front line #punishment (Ebony)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment